MechTech the MMO Development Forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sketches on liberty

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gene

PostSubject: Sketches on liberty   Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:27 am

a fort on liberty island... gamestemple thx for you statue pic ^^

I'm not sure whether it's a good piece to deliver the information of the theme, btw, it's kinda sketchy, hope you guys dun mind...

the statue of liberty was actually protected by some sort of forcefield tower which had been taken down by tech's bombers, the base of the statue is the main entrance of evac route...

planetary defends, this is a long range depleted uranium rounds which could take down any land or air units. The radius of bombardment is huge and basically one shot could turn a small town into dust...

turrets build on the fortified walls. the turrets will be deploy when enemy is nearby, from this pic, it is only 1 level of turrets, but it could up to 3 or 4 levels of turrets depends on the height of the wall...

feel free to give comment, well, i know its not good, i'm not a concept artist anyway, HAHAHA bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://genewiz.deviantart.com/
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sketches on liberty   Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:31 am

I Like it, but outside the statue of liberty where the turrets are have the:

turret as it looks sweet more than the standard military style one. I Like the idea of the force field but maybe make the force field tower height lower more like half the height of the statue, im thinking having some of the force field lightning shooting from it and them all meeting in the middle somehow :p Ingame
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mechtech.webmmorpg.net

Sketches on liberty
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1